Seal and Rubber Technologies (Seal Tech) manufactures high quality O-Rings, non-standard seals and custom molded rubber for distribution throughout North America and the world – all at the best value in the industry.
Every O-Ring is Built to a Material Specification
Every O-Ring manufactured by Seal Tech is built to stringent ASTM, FDA or customer specifications – using only the finest raw materials from Dow Chemical, Dupont, Lanxess, Shin-Etsu, Solvay, Wacker, Zeon and other leading suppliers. Our high-volume production equipment and management systems assure the absolute best value to our customers and 100 percent guaranteed customer satisfaction.
Exceptional Customer Service
- All phone calls answered within 3 rings by a Sealing Specialist
- Immediate response to most inquiries
- Customized computer software provides quick & reliable information
- Most RFQ’s responded to in 24-48 hours
- Purchase Orders confirmed instantly by email
Ordering is Easy
- Call toll-free (833) 602-6469 or (714) 602-6469
6:30 am – 4:00 pm (Pacific)
8:30 am – 6:00 pm (Central)
9:30 am – 7:00 pm (Eastern)
- Email Orders: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us online 24/7 at www.sealtechnologies.com
Distributor Partners & OEM Engineering Groups
We Provide Sealing Solutions To Distributors & OEMs
Seal Tech works closely with purchasing agents and engineers at manufacturing companies throughout North America and the world that use large volumes of O-Rings, gaskets and seals. We support our Distributor Partners that sell to these purchasing agents and engineers. The industries we serve range widely, from automotive and medical products, to hydraulic fittings and semi-conductors.
Seal Tech serves as a trusted supplier to our Distributor Partners. We stay invisible to your customers and we help you get new business. Our partners enjoy these additional benefits:
- Broad product line of O-Rings and custom-molded rubber products
- No pre-set bag quantity limitations
- Popular O-Rings in stock for immediate shipment
- Carton labels with your distributor name (not SEAL TECH name)
- Same day shipping with multiple shipping methods available
- The industry’s best customer service
Seal Tech provides valuable services and benefits to OEMs in meeting their sealing requirements.
- Wide range of O-Rings and custom-molded rubber products
- Custom rubber compounding to meet the most demanding OEM material specifications
- Design assistance for custom-molded rubber products and O-Rings
- Short lead times on Prototypes, O-Rings and custom-molded rubber products
- MRP blanket order scheduling
- Bar codes available
- TS-16949 manufacturing process controls
- Automotive level-3 PPAPs
- OEM production line efficiency ideas
Highest quality products . . . Our #1 priority TS-16949 Manufacturing Process Controls
Custom ERP Software
For additional information on the software utilized by Seal Tech please contact Stan Nelson at Top Spin Computers – email@example.com.